15.4.12

Busy Bee

I hate when i get out of the blogging flow, i am loading more pictures and preparing posts for the near future. it's  been so super busy around here!! Yesterday was full of tornados ( i detest tornados!) so i cried a lot. then at the end of the day we had a fun coffee house time full of music and cheesecake! and i bucked up the nerve to sing this song...

I was so nervous about it, but i did it!!! it was so fun! but then when we went home the scariness started! and we ALL had to go in the basement! all 11 of us in our bedroom! that's when i had my little breakdown!
i felt like our "District" was about to be destroyed! haha!

i hope you didn't have a scary night!

love and safeness,

Jaydinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know whats on your mind! I love to hear it! :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...