20.9.11

New Day, Same Dreams

All i can think about today is "Germany, Germany, Germany... London, London, London" i seriously NEED to get out of the USA... blah, i want to go shop in H&M again... but no, not the american H&M the cheap, wonderful, German H&M... and Zara. Sorry i'm losing myself in dream. i got this adorable shirt at Zara (i got an xxs in kids) because i was a tiny 9 year old, and of course sadly it doesn't fit me anymore, now it's my 7 year old sister's. it's not that i have anything against the U.S. at all, but i don't want to be american. haha! i want a cool accent that i don't have to fake. oh dear... My cousin Janessa and I sometimes go a whole day using british accents, and it is super fun... when i was 5 i used to want to go to England and fake an accent, but one day i realized that they can tell if a 5 year old was doing a terrible mockery of their accent. i feel like i'm being selfish, because tons of people don't ever get to leave the U.S. but i did... ugh. My other cousin and I have a 'London Fund' and i already have 18 dollars sittin' in it... haha! this was a pointless blog post for anyone else but myself... Sorry for that. but thank you for reading anyways- Kisses Jaydinn

1 comment:

  1. hehe! I always thought that people from other countries who speak with an accent sound way smarter and cooler than plain ole americans speaking english!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know whats on your mind! I love to hear it! :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...